just wanna say hello

hi guys.. welcome and thanks for visit ! :) enjoy and get lovely time here, at my own site ^-^

Friday, January 1, 2016

Bismillah and Welcome 2016 !!


Bonjour Fellas!
I really don't need to say how many decades i didn't catch this things up. It's about 0.32 AM in here, and obviously it's the 1st January in 2016. Truthfully, i'm kinda excited because the first day on this year is on my favorite day ever, yup.. Friday. A blessed day ever. As i remember i ever told you here, on my previous post that i am really keen on Friday and fortunately it's the day i begin my life in 2016. 
Let's start my kinda bla-bla-bla story. The first thing pop up in my mind is saying Bismillah. I don't really know why but in my beliefs, it signs i trust and believe what i'm gonna do in a year ahead that hopefully is going well and filled full of God's blessing. Look up to the etymology, it means "In the name of Allah (an invocation used by Muslims at the beginning of any undertaking)". That one what i've got by typing the meaning of Bismillah in Google. Well then, it's quite true. The conclusion is by saying it you involve and remember the God in every single thing you do. That's enough i guess, i'm not here for being such as an expert person tell you what exactly the further details of my personal beliefs, since perhaps you are not interested on it.
Next, i'm going to say i went through the new year eve by accompanied with four pieces of kebab which all of them are large size *store up a little bit energy for the exciting first day in a new year sounds... forgiven :D* and my mom. That's it. My father's on other province in work occasion, so yeah it's only me and my mom. Of course it is quiet as always but hey, it's the character of a small fam tho. I do feel grateful *while saying Alhamdulillah* for everything, for the chance i can still enjoy this night and the whole things which happened in 2015 that i can through and build me becoming me now.
New resolution? the list is endless and i would just whisper it on my pray, wish may the odds be ever in my favor so yeah, perhaps some of them will become true or even all of them? who knows, right?. Last words from me to enclose this beautiful night, Thank you for reading and i wish you all the best things in this year, in the year ahead and so on.
Gute Nacht peps and... Happy New Year 2016. Happy Free Day!;) (read: Friday)


PS: I have no idea what bring me to verbose here, but since i'm not really keen on updating my socmed such as path, twitter or instagram, i've decided "taking care" of my blog and tumblr is such as a good thing to kill my holiday time, because the content might be more thoughtful rather than the updates which telling where i am, what i am listening to, whether i've woken up or not, where am i eating, what am i eating and stuff like that, or even RT-ing some tweets.

No comments: